- It is the responsibility of every student to confirm that they are registered for this class, that they have read and understand the syllabus, and they are aware of and will abide all class policies and procedures. It is assumed that all students still on the class roll after the drop deadline attended at least one class prior to the the first exam.
- For objective exams, you will need a #2 pencil and the "General Purpose Pearson NCS Answer Sheet--form no. 4521." It is the larger form (8.5 x 11) and is blue. For essay exams, you will need a Blue Book. You should purchase sufficient test materials at the beginning of the semester.
- Remaining class periods
- --Lambda and Gamma, April 21 and 23
- --Correlation and Regression, April 28
- --Multivariate and Review, April 30 and May 5
- --Make-up Test, May 7