- It is the responsibility of every student to confirm that they are registered for this class, that they have read and understand the syllabus, and they are aware of and will abide all class policies and procedures. It is assumed that all students still on the class roll after the drop deadline attended at least one class prior to the the first exam.
- Due date for research paper is prior to the beginning of the final exam for this class.
- Nov. 12, Thurs., Overview of Mexico-U.S. Relations
- Nov. 17, Tues., Economic Relations
- Nov. 19, Thurs., Immigration
- Nov. 24, Tues., No Class
- Dec. 1, Tues., Drug Trafficking
- Dec. 3, Thurs., Review
- Dec. 8, Tues., Make-Up