- OUTLINE, OVERVIEW, TIME-LINE
- BBC on Peru
- Books on Peru
- Gerd Scholwalder, Contemporary Peruvian Politics and Policy (review article, Latin American Research Review)
- Kenneth M. Roberts, Neoliberalism and the Transformation of Populism in Latin America: The Peruvian Case. Fujimori. World Politics. 1995.
- The Soldier as Radical: The Peruvian Military Government, 1968-1975. George Philip : Journal of Latin American Studies, Vol. 8, No. 1 (May, 1976), pp. 29-51.
- Peru's Sendero Luminoso: The Shining Path Beckons. Max G. Manwaring. Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 541, (Sep., 1995), pp. 157-166.
- Salt Mines
- Since pre-Inca times, salt has been obtained in Maras, Peru by evaporating salty water from a local subterranean stream.
- For Review (always use sentence and paragraph format--organize)
- Export oligary, APRA vs. military, "Peruvian Revolution"
- Victor Haya de la Torre
- 1945+--APRA vs. military--pendulum or cycles
- "Odria's populism"--why?
- Popular Action and Belaunde Terry
- 1963-68--weak and unable to enact reforms--IPC scandal
- 1968-75--"Peruvian Revolution"
- 1980--return of democracy--Belaunde Terry?
- Shining Path
- "More Lula than Chavez"